“If I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto me”. John 12:32
- Present the reality, the power and the love of Jesus Christ to the people of Perth through open invitation to our free events.
- Create opportunity to Christians of all denomination to invite non-believing friends to see the manifestation of the power of God through supernatural healing and miracles.
- Worship and honour Jesus through songs, music and testimonies of his goodness shown to people.
- Present the essence of the biblical plan of salvation and give participants an opportunity to decide on what they would choose to believe.
- We See Unity: The work of the Kingdom is a corporate, cooperative effort of the entire Body of Christ, each part fulfilling its individual call and working together with the other to reach out to the lost. We promote strategic cooperation with other Christian groups working for the Kingdom, and networking to increase our total effectiveness.
- We see Freedom: The Lord is Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom in Perth City from principalities, powers and all oppressions. That freedom, whether spiritual, intellectual, or economic, is indivisible.
- We see Community: Celebrating our uniqueness and diversity in coming together as a faith community committed to serving God and serving others. We abound with joy, hopefulness, steadfastness, hospitality and deep appreciation for the gift of one another.
- We see Inclusion: We foster an inclusive, harmonious and welcoming spirit. Our aspiration is that an atmosphere of encouragement, tolerance and acceptance should prevail, in which all cultural and socio-economic backgrounds feel welcomed.
- We see Abundance: Where every suburb of Perth holds an event similar to Perth4Jesus, stirring up a spiritual renewal that would eventually perpetuate throughout Australia.
- We see Awakening: That God is revealed uniquely in Christ through the movement of the Holy Spirit with miracles, signs and wonders – where Christians are led by the Holy Spirit to impact their churches, their community and their city. We see Gratitude: We are grounded in profound thankfulness for God’s gracious, self-giving love for all humankind, revealed in the redemptive acts of Jesus Christ. Gratitude marks the way we relate to one another and to all creation.
- We See Excellence: As ambassadors for Christ, we give care to all aspects of Perth4Jesus to demonstrate our commitment to be attractive for Jesus Christ. We aspire to all that is true and honourable.
- We See Stewardship – We are not owners; rather we strive to be wise trustees. Cultivate creative and responsible stewardship of the human and financial resources entrusted to Perth4Jesus, and seek new models and methods that help ensure the most faithful witness to Jesus Christ across the city.